Friday 19 September 2014

A Man Waited 2 Days in Line for an iPhone 6 to Try to Win Back His Wife


Apple may have added features to the iPhone 6 that help with "reach-ability" 
— but will it help a Bristol area man reach his wife after their recent divorce?
 Yet to be seen.
Darius Wlodarski is heartbroken after splitting with his wife of 20 years about 
a month ago. Before they broke up, he promised himself that he'd get her an iPhone 6, so he waited 44 hours in line at the Bristol Apple store.
the Polish-born man doesn't give specific detail about the reason for their 
split,but he explains that he "wasn't the best husband or Father."
"I didn’t know that family is important to me, so I did so many things wrong. 
So I want to say sorry to my wife and my daughter that I wasn’t as good as I 
could be," Wlodarski says in the video, uploaded by UK news wire SWNS.
The phone is significant because, as he recalls, he gave his wife an iPhone 
two years ago and it made her very happy.Now, he's sure that she'd benefit 
from an upgrade.
“She told me she would like an iPhone 6 because it had a bigger screen but realized we could not afford it but still, I want to buy it for her,” he told
Bristol Post. According to the report, Wlodarski is currently unemployed due to health problems, but intends to pay for the new phone on a credit card.
"I want to say, maybe one day you'll realize ... I could be good again," he told SWNS. "I don't know, maybe you'll trust me again. Sorry."
..
..