Wednesday 13 August 2014

These 19 Totally Awkward Animals Weren't Ready For The Camera. It's Awesome.


Being awkward is a gift you were given when you were born (even if you didn't ask for it).
 Some people are naturally photogenic, at-ease in social situations and don't get anxious
 over every interaction. 
These animals are not like those people. These awkward creatures are the spirit animal
 of anyone who has ever tripped over their words in public. If you've made yourself look
like a total fool, these animals can be your support group. They're way worse. 


1.) For some reason, no one visits Leo at the zoo.

2.) How all cats REALLY feel about their humans.

3.) Balto didn't like feeling rejected on BBQ night.

4.) Tapirs are always picked last in gym class.

5.) Tonight, I'll steal your 3 day-old garbage. Eeexxxxcellent.

6.) Mr. Ed was a social pariah before he was famous.

7.) The Shorthaired Derp Dog is majestic and awkward.

8.) No, he was NOT ready for his close-up.

9.) BACON?

10.) Oh mannnnn, I hope she can't tell I'm blushing...

11.) And I was like, honey, you can't bee serious!!

12.) Who said camels were cool?

13.) Ferdinand never had a girlfriend. Poor Ferdinand.

14.) The day Snowball saw the new puppy.

15.) ERMAGHERD, HERMANS.

16.) Some dogs are cute when they sleep. Ginger is not.

 17.) LOOK AT HOW CUTE I AM.
18.) I hope you don't mind my ruining your perfectly

 good picture of Machu Piccu. K, thx.

19.) I can has... tongue?


..
..