Sunday 13 July 2014

These 29 Rooms Are Straight Out Of Your Fantasies. What They’re Used For Is Even Better.


The human race is full of powerful problem solvers.Thankfully,a few of our greatest thinkers 
have directed their mental power towards something useful: nap pods. Take a break from
 your job and explore the future of taking a break from your job. These things are INSANE.

1. It’s the first time “you’ll sleep with the fishes” was meant in a good way.

2. Just don’t roll over.

3. WOW.

4. Hanging garden nap.

5. This lakeside getaway is making me sleepy…


6. Tubs can make great nap spots too.

7. Bravo, Croatia. Bravo.

8. Nap with a view.

9. I dreamed this would happen…

10. I’ve always wanted to try this.

11. Poolside, drink in hand. Nap time.

12. How about a nap in the secret garden?

13. You can always nap well in a magical garden.

14. This. Is. Awesome.

15. The Manu nesting chair looks funny, but is amazing.
16. Just don’t dream about snakes.

17. For those who just can’t crawl to bed.

18. Get a great nap on safari at the Naibor Private Retreat in Kenya.

19. Nap like a King.

20. I can swing myself to sleep with this…
21. Not sure if I could sleep a wink here.

22. Crawl in here during a rainstorm. Instant nap.

23. So many pillows… I’m sleepy already.

24. I want to cozy up with a book in this reading nook.

25. This one is for sale on eBay. Oh wait… just bought it.

26. Can you imagine curling up on a cold day here?

27. Napping with a bar that’s within reach.

28. Boating always means napping.

29. Lantern lit ocean = slumber time.

..
..